The Sunday Post @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
“The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.”
4th of June
This week we had 3 days at home. I thought that meant being able to get a crap load of work done but between Victoria not liking being kept home and then the pursuing internet issues, I barely got anything done. Then Friday rolled around and Victoria has had a nice lovely temperature, runny nose and horrible cough. So it has been literally everything Victoria wants to do and wants to watch. I have managed to get through a bunch of emails this weekend which means I have downloaded a whole bunch of freebies. Check out the kindle section if you’re interested. I am now in a mad last minute rush to get this up.
This Past Week
Finished This Week
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I have tried but not so successful although maybe just maybe I might finish A Man Called Ove before the night ends.
We never made it to the library this week. Which I think my library cards are relieved about.
So far so good, I have even logged on without requesting a book!
Reading Challenge Progress
- The Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge: 28/339
- Better Reading Top 100: 14/100
- Dymocks Booklovers Top 101 2017: 26/118
- 1001 Books to Read Before You Die: 18/1305
- Disney Princesses: 11/25
- Judge & Jury Scavenger Hunt: 96/121
- A-Z Animals: 28/164
- New York, New York: 6/30
- New York Scavenger Hunt: 106/121
- Harry Potter Sorting Hat: 9/24
- Over the Hill Scavenger Hunt: 92/121
- Let’s Do the Time Warp Again: 1/24
- Peer Pressure: 0/25
- Déjà vu: 1/25
- Mind, Body & Spirit: 2/24
- Jurassic Park: 4/86
- Quests & Legends: 0/121
- Goodreads: 34/150
- Cleaning Out the TBR Closet: 3/25
- 50 States: 9/25
- Books to Movies: 4/30
- NBRC 1001 Books to Read Before You Die: 2/30
- Goodreads Choice Awards 2016: 2/6
- And the Oscar Goes to… 2017: 16/27
- NetGalley June: 0/88
- NBRC Summer Camp Gottaread: 0/15
- NBRC Summer Romance: 0
Next Week in Books
I still haven’t exactly figured this one out.
Next Week on TBFB
Since nothing has actually been written and scheduled just yet, I won’t post what I plan to this week. I don’t like feeling like I have promised something and not followed through with it.
Question of the Week
What was the best book you read in the month of May?
*All photos that are not my own are from Goodreads or Amazon*