If you have been following along, I partook in Caffeinated Book Reviewer’s March Take Control of Your TBR Pile. The aim was to read as many books from my TBR pile published prior to March 2017, as possible. I was aiming for at least 10 to beat last years score. Unfortunately I didn’t beat it but I did equal it. I am stoked that I didn’t fall behind.
- Confess – Colleen Hoover
- Year of Yes – Shonda Rhimes
- All I Want Is You (Forever and Ever #1) – E.L. Todd
- A Bead in the Hand (Glass Bead Mystery #2) – Janice Peacock
- Accounting for Love (Long Valley #1) – Erin Wright
- Beautiful Burn (The Maddox Brothers #4) – Jamie McGuire
- Old School New School Mom – Sarah Fader
- The 5 Love Languages – Gary Chapman
- A Kiss From Mr. Fitzgerald – Natasha Lester
Maybe next year I can beat my score!
How many books did you knock off your TBR pile in March?