August is upon us! This year has gone way too fast for my liking but August will be a great and productive month. I have just started bullet journaling as well so hopefully my productivity levels increase. If you don’t know what bullet journaling is look it up. I am so obsessed (hence the picture above, it’s from my BuJo).
I also have a Kindle due to arrive this week (fingers crossed), which will hopefully help me to complete books a whole lot faster. I am finding that as a stay at home mum, my brain needs a bit more activity and is missing uni. So I thought I would read my textbooks just for the hell of it. I am weird, I know.
Here is the list for August!
- Beowulf by Unknown
- Betrothed Episode One by Odette C. Bell
- The Perfect Marriage by Debbie Viggiano
- Intentional Living by John C. Maxwell
- A Kiss From Mr Fitzgerald by Natasha Lester
- The Photographer’s Wife by Nick Alexander
- Follow Me Back by Nicci Cloke
- The Healing Party by Micheline Lee
- Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz
- The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- Anne’s House of Dreams by L.M. Montgomery
- Mastering Law Studies & Law Exams Techniques by Richard Krever
- The New Elevator Pitch by Chris Westfall
- Pursuit by Dexter Yager
- The Amazing Spiderman by Dan Slott & Christos Gage
- Wonder Woman: Amazon Attacks by Will Pfieffer
- Hans Christen Anderson Fairy Tales
What do you hope to read this month?