So you know those weeks where you have every intention of doing what needs to be done but everything that can possibly pop up does? Yeah. I have had one of those weeks, which is why the blog and social media have been eerily quiet. But now I have a clean house and a clean slate AND a sleeping baby! So time to get this show on the road!
For the Embrace Your Inner Child Challenge on NBRC, I have managed to get two books done and dusted. Here is hoping that I have done a lot more next week!
- The Awakening of Ren Crown by Anne Zoelle
- Barefoot with a Bodyguard by Roxanne St. Claire
- Beowulf by Unknown
- The Dream Killer of Paris by Fabrice Bourland
- The Book Club Widowers by John Michael De Marco
- A Bead in the Hand by Janice Peacock
My Personal Library:
- Everywoman by Derek Llewellyn-Jones
- Mercy Street by Tess Evans
- Ultimate Productivity by Jim Stovall
- Now You’re Speaking My Language by Gary Chapman
- Intentional Living by John C. Maxwell
- A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire
- Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire
- Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire
- Beautiful Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire
- Wolverine: Classic Vol.2 by Chris Claremont
- Origin by Bill Jemas
- Cable and Deadpool: Paved with Good Intentions by Fabian Nicieza
- The Fairy Tales of Hans Christian Anderson
I will admit that these updates, while boring for you, are keeping me on track.