Originally there was going to be no challenges for the month of June other than trying to knock some more of my ARCs from NetGalley off my TBR pile. I need to improve my feedback ratio and alleviate the guilt every time I request a new title and the disappointment when my request gets rejected. I also need to smash out these library books. I managed to max out my library card in May, showing that I have a serious addiction.
But yesterday I stumbled across a new challenge for June in one of the Goodreads groups, Nothing But Reading Challenges (NBRC). It is the Embrace Your Inner Child Challenge, which celebrates International Children’s Day on June 1st. I have chosen to spell out Watership Down with the books I will be reading.
- The Awakening of Ren Crown by Anne Zoelle
- Barefoot with a Bodyguard by Roxanne St. Claire
- Beowulf by Unknown
- The Dream Killer of Paris by Fabrice Bourland
- The Book Club Widowers by John Michael De Marco
- A Bead in the Hand by Janice Peacock
My Personal Library:
- Everywoman by Derek Llewellyn-Jones
- Mercy Street by Tess Evans
- Ultimate Productivity by Jim Stovall
- Now You’re Speaking My Language by Gary Chapman
- Intentional Living by John C. Maxwell
- Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire
- Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire
- Beautiful Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- Wolverine: Classic Vol.2 by Chris Claremont
- Origin by Bill Jemas
- Cable and Deadpool: Paved with Good Intentions by Fabian Nicieza
- The Fairy Tales of Hans Christian Anderson
So what are your goals for June? Are you participating in any challenges?