As well as taking part in the May Clean Sweep ARC Challenge, I have joined a challenge on Goodreads to complete NetGalley ARCs and boost my feedback ratio. This is my progress so far. Everything is as of 8th of May.
- Autumn Leaves: Chick-Lit Anthology by Samantha Bond, Carla Caruso, Laura Greaves, Georgina Penney, Katie Spain and Sandy Vaile
- COMPLETED review to be posted 9.5.16
- The Awakening of Ren Crown by Anne Zoelle
- Remember to Breathe by Simon Pont
- The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
- The Dream Killer of Paris by Fabrice Bourland
- Now You’re Speaking My Language by Gary Chapman
- Intentional Living by John C. Maxwell
- Speaking Well by Adam Hamilton
My Personal Library:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- COMPLETED review to be posted 11.5.16
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
- COMPLETED review to be posted 10.5.16
- Anne of the Windy Willows by L.M Montgomery
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Cable & Deadpool: The Human Race by Fabian Nicieza
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Long Way Home by Joss Whedon
- The Fairy Tales of Hans Christian Anderson
I have decided to hold off on any Instagram challenges as I want to focus on killing the ARC challenges this month.
In other areas of life I have taken up Yoga and surprisingly, I am enjoying it. Although I find my perfectionism can get in the way.
How are you going in May?