After taking part in the March Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge set by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer, I thought I would take part in the May Clean Sweep ARC Challenge. I plan to smash out some of my Advance Reader Copies. They are seriously piling up here (well actually more clogging up my Kindle app).
Last month I read a total of 12 books. Hopefully, I can improve this! I have also decided to start reading graphic novels! They are something my partner loves, so why not?
- Autumn Leaves: Chick-Lit Anthology by Samantha Bond, Carla Caruso, Laura Greaves, Georgina Penney, Katie Spain and Sandy Vaile
- The Awakening of Ren Crown by Anne Zoelle
- Remember to Breathe by Simon Pont
- The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
- The Dream Killer of Paris by Fabrice Bourland
- Now You’re Speaking My Language by Gary Chapman
- Intentional Living by John C. Maxwell
My Personal Library:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
- Anne of the Windy Willows by L.M Montgomery
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
- A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Cable & Deadpool: The Human Race by Fabian Nicieza
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Long Way Home by Joss Whedon
- The Fairy Tales of Hans Christian Anderson
It appears this month that the accounts I have followed for the last few months are not doing a book challenge for May. So for May I have decided to do th #maybooksberead16 which you can follow @thebookfeedblog
So what are your goals for May? Will you participate in the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge? What about bookstagram challenges?