So when I typed my goals for April, I had forgotten that I had already finished a book for April. Woohoo adding to my count without realizing it!
New way of keeping track of my progress through the month! Hopefully it is easier to read. Hopefully. Feedback on the format is appreciated. Everything is as of 7th of April.
- Awakened by Brenda K. Davies
- 32% read
- Believing in Bigfoot by J.C Miller
- COMPLETED with review posted on 5th of April
- The Misadventures of Sherlock Holmes by Giles Chanot
- 42% read
- Early Bird Special by Tracy Krimmer
- Mixtapes and Rollerskates by Tracy Krimmer
- The Right Equation by Tracy Krimmer
- Remember to Breathe by Simon Point
My Personal Library:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- 43% read
- That Someone Perfect by Johanna Lindsey
- COMPLETED with review to be posted on 9th of April
- The Third Space by Adam Fisher
- 3% read
- Anne of the Windy Willows by L.M/ Montgomery
- 14% read
- Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
- Attack Panic Attacks by John Smale
- Help for Depression and Anxiety by Sandra Cabot
- The Fairy Tales of Hans Christian Anderson
- 21% read
I am in the process of catching up with the #aprilbookshowers bookstagram challenge on Instagram. Turns out it is hard to remember to do this every day when you’re already trying to remember if your pants are clean and whether or not you already had a shower. ANWAY. You can follow us @thebookfeedblog
Today also marks 1 year since we found out that we were pregnant with our Baby Chick Pea. It feels like it has been a lot longer than a year.
How are you going with your April goals?