This was written and ready and waiting to go yesterday, but I got completely distracted finishing The Girl in the Hard Hat!
I would say that for the month of March, I was somewhat successful with my goals. I was left asking if I set the bar too high for myself, or if I didn’t commit enough? But yet again, I have been quite sick and some days I am lucky and all I can do is read in bed and some days I am unlucky and cannot concentrate on anything at all.
So I had a reading goal last month of 11 books. I managed to read 9 of them. So instead of lowering, or keeping at the same level, I am increasing it to 14 books. However, some of these books are quite small, leaving me to think it is quite possible to do.
- Awakened by Brenda K. Davies
- The Misadventures of Sherlock Holmes by Giles Chanot
- Early Bird Special by Tracy Krimmer
- Mixtapes and Rollerskates by Tracy Krimmer
- The Right Equation by Tracy Krimmer
- Remember to Breathe by Simon Point
My Personal Library:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- That Someone Perfect by Johanna Lindsey
- The Third Space by Adam Fisher
- Anne of the Windy Willows by L.M/ Montgomery
- Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
- Attack Panic Attacks by John Smale
- Help for Depression and Anxiety by Sandra Cabot
- The Fairy Tales of Hans Christian Anderson
I am also taking part in #aprilbookshowers bookstagram challenge on Instagram. You can follow us @thebookfeedblog
So what are your goals for April? Are there any challenges that you are participating in? How many books are currently sitting in your TBR pile that could be whittled down?